Malcolm Timothy Gladwell, journalist, bestselling author, and speaker. He has been a staff writer for The New Yorker since 1996.
His Bestselling Books
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference (2000)
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking (2005)
- Outliers: The Story of Success (2008)
- What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures (2009)
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants (2013)
All five books were on The New York Times Best Seller list.
Gladwell’s books and articles often deal with the unexpected implications of research in the social sciences and make frequent and extended use of academic work, particularly in the areas of sociology, psychology, and social psychology.